Our Culligan dealership is looking for a customer service orientated individual with experience as a Service Technician or with a strong mechanical aptitude to join our team as a Service Technician.
In this position, you will be servicing, installing and repairing residential water treatment equipment. You will be moving all day and expected to use your above average problem solving skills to troubleshoot technical issues that arise throughout your day.
Our Service Technicians are a fundamental part of our dealership’s success providing face to face customer service to our existing and prospective customer base, as well as the face of the Culligan brand the community. They also communicate vital information in regards to customers to other dealership departments.
What do you need to be our next Service Technican?
What do Delivery Drivers do for Culligan?
- Mechanical inclination and problem-solving skills
- High level of motivation to complete assigned tasks in an efficient and effective manner
- 1-year previous plumbing and/or water conditioning service/installation experience preferred
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently, critical thinking is a must for this job
- Ability to work under deadlines and physically demanding conditions (ability to move product that is up to 185 lbs)
- Superb verbal and written communications skills
- 1+ year working experience in a customer service, customer focused position
- Valid ID driver's license
- Safe driving record (we will check!)
- Must pass DOT physical exam
What is the schedule?
- Represent Culligan in the community in a safe and professional manner
- Service, install and repair residential and commercial water treatment equipment
- Go above and beyond to meet customers’ needs
- Promote and sell other Culligan products and services
- Monday- Friday
- 8-hour shift within the hours of 6AM-6PM, however, there may be days that are over 8 hours
to be a Service Technician at our dealership you will be subject to a pre-employment background check, drug screening, DOT physical and a physical skills assessment upon offer of employment.
If this sounds like it is the career for you, apply online today!
About Packard Culligan and why it is GREAT to work here:
The Packard Culligan group of dealerships is a family owned company with values based on integrity, safety, teamwork, and continuous improvement dedicated to exceeding customer and employee expectations. Our dealerships are locally run by employees who are a part of the communities that they serve. We offer the best drinking water and the largest variety of water treatment products and services available for your home or business. Culligan products are built to last and are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee as well as the best trained and experienced service technicians in the industry.
Employees of Culligan are offered a competitive hourly rate, plus eligibility for employee bonuses; a positive, supportive work environment; an excellent comprehensive benefits plan which includes a wellness program; opportunity for advancement and growth within the organization; challenges for learning more about the business and how to improve yourself, as well as the company; and to be part of successful and growing business!