- Supervising Experience
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Employee Engagement Coordinator - Billings, MT
The recruiting coordinator is responsible for ensuring that our employees experience the highest level of job satisfaction by ensuring that they are receiving the training and management support needed to be successful in their jobs. In turn, making this a great place to work. This position plays a critical role in ensuring we are hiring top talent while building a positive and attractive company brand.
- Foster two-way dialogue with employees to collect feedback and inform management of suggested improvements.
- Coordinate on-boarding welcome experience for new team members, ensuring that they have a training buddy assigned.
- Coordinate new hire onboarding and training, and serve as primary point of contact in introductory period.
- Assist with the day-to-day staff and customer experience. Set the tone for a positive experience.
- Participate in leadership driven projects, communicate issues, concerns and questions, and understand changing project requirements and best practices.
- Provides assistance for recruiting activities including, but not limited to job fairs, and community hiring events, workforce development agencies, etc..
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Facilitate and successfully complete project work and ad-hoc requests in collaboration with recruiters, recruiting managers, and leadership.
- Provide a high level of customer service by responding to daily inquiries relating to company policies, programs and procedures.
- Assist with programs to build team members capacity to participate more fully in the work location’s community life.
- Responsible for verifying employee call offs and termination with the employee.
- Maintain documentation on terminations and reason why they left.
- Maintain documentation on call off reasons and occurrences.
- Prepare weekly report on terminations and call offs for operations and HR leadership.
- Ensures recruiting resources are available to meet recruitment demands
- Provide administrative and operational support to the recruiting team.
- Develop positive employer brand through positive and proactive candidate communication.
- Assist with administration of Application Tracking System as needed.
- 2 to 5 years of staffing or human resource administration experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Demonstrated success in developing innovative employee engagement programs.
- Demonstrated experience in seeing projects through to completion.
- Experience in a diverse work environment.
- Experience working independently with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Recruitment and Fair Recruitment Practices.
- Knowledge of recruiting best practice processes, systems or tools that ensures effective recruitment efforts.
- Must possess a high level of professionalism, accountability and confidentiality
- Ability to support recruiting activities to ensure that corporate goals are met.
- Ability to communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to influence others.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with employees, hiring managers and external vendors.
- Ability to coordinate with Human Resource to deliver seamless customer service.
- Ability to research, analyze data, identify trends and determine solutions.
- Ability to identify concerns before they become problems, and to propose solutions to employee engagement concerns.
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to navigate applicant tracking systems to perform analysis and generate recommendations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and recruitment related applications such as application tracking systems.
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge of business environment, company and customer needs and key development and performance indicators.
- Ability to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and policies.
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening, communicating, and interviewing.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office applications as well as Applicant Tracking Systems and social media.