We are looking for qualified individuals to work on our E-commerce marketplace accounts for our high tech consumer electronic products. We are currently working on the following marketplaces: Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Home Depot, BestBuy, Overstock, Groupon, Newegg, Lowe's, Wayfair etc.We are looking for someone who has vast sales and listing knowledge experience to grow with our dynamic company. There are three levels Associate, Specialistand and Account Manager positions depends on the experiences you have. Please indicate which level you are applying in the cover letter with the required salary.
- Improve and increase our E-commerce sales, maintain outstanding rating and ranking on all marketplaces, and provide our best customer service.
- Maintain, optimize and improve our listings on the various marketplaces (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase product ranking and sales.
- Manage the products reviews on the marketplaces.
- Pull and scrub reports from marketplaces, translate findings into insights and actionable growth tactics.
- Monitor and analyze KPIs (visits, conversation rate, ROI, cost analysis, return rate, etc.)
- Inventory planning: compare past and current sales trends to determine future inventory demand.
- Take command of aging inventory by finding the reasons for slowing demand and passing the solution to the team for corrections.
- Assist in SEO strategies and initiatives by ensuring sites are properly optimized for search engine success.
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Proactively research online marketplaces to ensure accuracy and delivery of our content, while continuously looking at ways to improve our brand position.
- Identify new digital trends and applications that have the ability to increase brand awareness and sales.
- Able to work under pressure and off business hours.
- Motivated, detail oriented, creative and problem resolving ability.
- Degree in Computer Science or E.E is preferred.
- More than 3+ years’ experience in the Amazon, Walmart or Ebay marketplace account management, maintaining high level of seller performance for good accounts health.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including .csv & .txt files, filtering, conditional formatting, macros, pivot tables, etc.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills and ability of manage product reviews and feedbacks.
- Ability to meet project deadlines, multitask and managing multiple accounts at same time.
- Have initiative, resourcefulness, self-motivation, and a high level of ownership.
- Knowledge of Internet best practices and the impact they have on SEO.
- Experience with PPC - Management of Pay per click programs.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese Mandarin is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
H1-B Visa sponsorship available
Contixo Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Amazon Sellercentral/Vendorcentral: 2 years (Preferred)
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Keyword Research: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sponsored Ads Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Walmart /Ebay: 2 years (Preferred)
- Photo Editing: 2 years (Preferred)
- A+ Enhanced Brand Content listing: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Chinese Mandarin (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: