The Customer Service "Booker" must maintain customer accounts by reconciling surgical invoices and applying items to accounts receivable. Assist with accurately processing transactions in order entry and resolving issues. Adapt to change and company growth. Communicate directly with sales force, internal departments and clients to pursue and resolve issues related to orders, accounts receivable and returns.
Qualifications/Work Experience Required -
Education/Special Training Required -
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service.
· Proven track record of working in a customer facing role.
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures
· Have, or be willing to learn, skills in ERP systems, Excel and Word
· Flexible approach to problem solving and ability to operate effectively with change
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Assoc Degree or equivalent work experience
· Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do" attitude
· Provide phone and email support for sales department and healthcare professionals
· Engage, interact, and respond in a prompt, accurate, courteous and poised manner to encourage positive business relationships
· Process all work in accordance with relevant working practices and standard operating procedures
· Experience building and maintain relationships with customers
· Consistently demonstrate a positive, constructive, and cooperative attitude in the business environment
· Provide support beyond standard hours as needed if workload requires additional time
· Collaborate closely with sales department by providing prompt answers to questions and issues. Ability to resolve customer concerns.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
· Determine charges for services requested, collaborate with Corporate Accounts Receivable for collection payments, and/or arrange for billing
· Manage large amounts of sales department and hospital requests.
· Other Customer Service-related tasks as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
Communication method(s) used: