The Contract Administrator is responsible for supporting the credit union’s vendor management program. The Contract Administrator’s responsibilities include supporting the development, negotiation, and execution of contracts and other legal documents in accordance with the credit union’s requirements and internal policies and procedures. The Contract Administrator is also responsible for creating and maintaining contract records within the credit union’s vendor management database.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
-Review, revise, and negotiate contracts and other legal documents under attorney supervision.
-Respond to contract inquiries, including by researching contract issues and drafting related analyses.
-Create and maintain contract records in the credit union’s vendor management database.
-Coordinate appropriate due diligence for all new and existing vendor relationships.
-Track and summarize various vendor and contracting activities.
-Prepare related reports for various purposes, as directed, including for internal and external presentations.
-Effectively communicate the status of projects to appropriate persons in a timely manner.
-Assist with ad-hoc projects on an as needed basis.
- Bachelors degree required.
- A minimum of 5 years paralegal experience required. Paralegal, and other legal and compliance financial industry certifications, a plus. Law firm paralegal experience preferred.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and attention to detail required, including the ability to perform legal research as needed.
- Working knowledge of laws and regulations impacting financial institution operations and those affecting deposit and loan accounts preferred.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently, possessing effective time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills a must; team player; able to work in multi-functional groups; willing to assist others as needed.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Prior experience with vendor management software required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location