Have you managed technicians in a region of the United States and are looking for the next step in your career? This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with explosive growth.
SEB Professional North America is the market leader in automated coffee and espresso solutions. As part of the WMF Group, we operate under two brands, Schaerer and WMF, to support the commercial and non-commercial foodservice industry, as well as the grocery and convenience retailing sectors among others. Our customers include Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks and Tim Hortons, to name a few. Our products can be found virtually anywhere coffee can be consumed out of the home.
National Field Service Manager will focus on gaining new incremental revenue through cultivating relationships with established regional customers and managing vendor relations nationwide.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Hires and supervises Technical Training and Regional Operations as required to meet the demands of daily business
2. Responsible for the training, development and performance management of assigned team members.
3. Monitors productivity of team to achieve departmental goals.
4. Creates and evaluates monthly performance summaries utilizing KPI’s and various reports to ensure best in class outcomes and service.
5. Ensures 100% completion of required workloads by working with all areas of aftermarket operations.
6. Ensures the technical resources responsible for updating Salesforce timely and accurately.
7. Interface with Technical Support to improve design and implementation of equipment and vendor training.
8. Performs related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
We offer a competitive compensation package, 401K, Health Benefits, PTO, etc…
The next step in the process is to complete a Culture Index Survey. Please select Director of Field Service. In addition to reviewing applicant’s qualifications and experience, the Culture Index Survey helps us better understand overall “fit” and how individuals prefer to be managed, motivated and communicated with. Please copy and open the following link into your browser and press enter.
National Field Service Managers with the following:
- Must have coffee or beverage industry experience.
- Proven ability to drive operational effort; including vendor relations, customer service, equipment maintenance, safety, contracts and project management.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Excellent customer service skills that can be used to displace the competition.
- Innovative sourcing and negotiating skills; SLA and KPI management for vendor network.
- Ability to lead and motivate.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of time.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds occasionally.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Experience working at a management level with a coffee and espresso machine servicing company.