Full-time | InternshipEstimated: $57,000 - $75,000 a year
- Work From Home
- Paid Time Off
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Trials
- Master's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
Full Job Description
- Independently develops and debugs simple to complex SAS programs in a timely manner.
- Independently implements statistical analysis plan, data preparation, and data manipulation into SAS programs and macros.
- Independently creates statistical tables, figures, and listings for clinical trial data.
- Participates in the validation of SAS programs and analysis datasets.
- Maintains documentation for SAS programs and validation results.
- Performs additional tasks as assigned.
- Minimum BS (MS preferred) in Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years experience in SASdevelopment andprogramming including macros.
- 3+ years experience in the clinical research industry.
- Experience in supporting Phase I-IV studies.
- Good documentation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
- Programming: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Only full-time employees eligible