Recognized as a 2017 Top Workplace by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch!
Our Mission– “We are devoted to delivering complete customer satisfaction by the way of respect, knowledge, and teamwork.”
Application Developer Description:
Store Supply Warehouse is looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as a Application Developer, at our main headquarters in Bridgeton, MO. As a Application Developer, you will be responsible for supporting, maintaining, and enhancing Store Supply Warehouse’s existing internal applications to accurately reflect our goals, objectives, and identity. The Application Developer will be tasked with designing, as well as, creating.
Application Developer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to maintain a safe and ethical work environment, and work as an effective team member
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
Demonstrate the Five Core Values:
- Provide WOW Service
- Personal Accountability
- Embrace Change
- Pursue Growth and Learning
Application Developer Benefits:
- Opportunity for growth
- Merit increases
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical benefits options for you and your family (partially paid by company). Eligibility within 60 days based on start date
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Employee Life Insurance (company paid)
- Voluntary Life Insurance Buy-up Options for Employee, Spouse and Children
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability (company paid)
- Medical Flexible Spending Account (optional)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (optional)
- 401k Plan
- Company paid access to SmartDollar Financial Wellness program
- Company paid access to HooPayz.com – featuring personalized assistance in finding best rates on healthcare options and no overpayment on medical bills (for employees on company healthcare plans)
- What do we do? Store Supply Warehouse is a wholesale distribution company for retail store fixtures and supplies with five distribution centers throughout the U.S.
- Our service to customers is unmatched which is what has led to great growth. We know that only happens when employees enjoy what they're doing and like who they work for.
- How do we know? We ask and listen! Because of that, we consistently rank above national norms on leadership effectiveness, communication, pay, benefits, operational effectiveness, operational practices, employee development and recognition.
- Store Supply Warehouse is a drug-free work environment. To ensure that, all applicants may be asked to complete a thorough drug test if offered a position and all employees are subject to random drug testing at any time.
Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted if qualifications are met
All offers are contingent upon a background check
Store Supply Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
Job Type: Full-time
- HTML: 1 year (Required)
- St Charles, MO (Preferred)