The Cycle Biller/Contract Administrator is responsible for the ongoing integrity and revision of maintenance contract records. Primary responsibilities include the research and resolution of maintenance coverage, billing issues and answering and responding to internal/customer questions regarding maintenance contracts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide customer and sales support regarding maintenance contract pricing, alternative contract options, billing questions/revisions, contract cancellations and problem resolution.
- Work closely with Electronic Data Collection (EDC) and Sales teams to resolve any maintenance contract set-up/structure issues that may prevent the set-up process.
- Monitor contract pricing and renewals.
- Create/maintain equipment records and create new customer records.
- Create and update spreadsheets in SharePoint.
- Set-up MFP and MPS maintenance contracts in EA.
- Review, research and process contract credits and re-bills.
- Responsible for weekly forecast/activity reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)
- Must be analytical with strong problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Possess exceptional time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be able to work overtime at the end of each month
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite, Excel (Intermediate), Word
- SharePoint and eAutomate preferred, but not required
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA Business, Finance, Marketing or Accounting degree or equivalent work experience required
- Recent customer service experience preferred
- Previous contract experience preferred
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
Job Type: Contract
- Billing: 3 years (Required)
Speak with the employer