H-E-B Job Title Total Store Sanitation Rep
Minimum Salary 12 Midpoint Salary 13.6
Shift Variable Hours
Schedule Part-time Requested Availability (if applicable) OVERNIGHT AVAILABILITY 8PM-8AM MONDAY-SUNDAY
Primary Location US-TX-Temple
Unposting Date Jan 23, 2019, 5:59:00 AM
H-E-B needs energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while providing superior customer service. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.
As a Total Store Sanitation Representative, you will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and safety for an entire Store, inside and out, all while making our customers feel welcome.
Once you-re eligible, you-ll become an Owner in the company, so we-re looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. -Partner-owned- means our most important resources-People-drive the innovation, growth, and success that makes H-E-B The Greatest Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
HEART FOR PEOPLE- commitment to work hard to make sure People come first?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS- a strong sense of how what you do affects our Customers and our success?
PASSION FOR RESULTS- initiative to step up and do what needs doing?
We are looking for:
- initiative; willingness to do what needs to be done
- ability to work with customers and attend to their needs
What is the work?
- Maintains the Store's cleanliness and safety with a sense of urgency and prioritization, to include, but not limited to, floors, windows, break rooms, and restrooms.
- Maintains fulfillment of department hand wash sinks, such as paper towels, soap, sanitizer
- Cleans and picks up trash and debris from flower beds and yard around the Store
- Utilizes H-E-B chemical program and correctly organize / maintains stock in maintenance room
- Empties and cleans trash receptacles throughout the store and each department
- Ensures food safety and sanitation standards are achieved by following SOPs
- Communicates maintenance needs, problems, or solutions to Store Leaders
- Works with and around customers; attends to their needs
- Assists customers in the location of product
- Performs all duties of Customer Service Assistant (CSA) when needed
What is your background?
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Company Orientation
- Has knowledge of and ability to attain Basics of Safety, Annual Food Handler, Basic Hazmat/Chemical Safety certifications
- In-store orientation
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as an H-E-B Total Store Sanitation Representative?
- Knowledge of OSHA Guidelines
- Sacking skills
- Ability to take initiative and do what needs to be done
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks
- Customer service-oriented
- Constantly* walk, reach at waist, grasp, push / pull with arms
- Frequently bend
- Occasionally sit, stand, reach overhead, reach at shoulder, reach at knee, reach at floor, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, climb stairs, climb ladders, pivot, twist, pinch, perform fine motor movements
- Occasionally be exposed to cold, ambient temperatures, loud noise and wet conditions
- Demonstrate the ability to lift 50 lbs, and manage in excess of 50 lbs. It is the responsibility of each individual Partner to never lift beyond his or her own safe lifting limit. If an item is too heavy to lift, push or pull, and / or carry, the Partner must break the box down into lighter, smaller, more manageable components, or ask for assistance from another Partner or a manager.
- It is the responsibility of the individual partner to never lift beyond his/her own safe lifting limit. If the partner feels that an item is too heavy to lift, push/pull, and/or carry, the partner must: (1) break the box down into lighter/smaller, more manageable components, which he/she is comfortable with safely handling; (2) ask for assistance from another partner; or (3) ask for assistance from a manager.
- While there may be exceptions, the measurements noted are generally defined as-Constantly: 5.5+ hours per 8-hour day; Frequently: 2.5 - 5.5 hours per 8-hour day; Occasionally: 0 - 2.5 hours per 8-hour day