US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Designs, develops, evaluates and modifies systems and systems-oriented products. Gathers information concerning the capabilities of Project products; investigates the technical capabilities of comparable/alternative products and competing equipment and/or solutions; stays abreast of developments in hardware and software; analyzes customer problems; assists in designing systems to satisfy customer needs. Researches, collects, and reports information on the ability and capacity of Company products and competitors. Coordinates resolution of product/service issues, upgrades, and problems. May prepare and present sales proposals. Provides technical guidance to management on changing trends and emerging products in the industry with the view to further improve existing technology and its application. Develops and maintains code, manuals, drawings, system specifications, electronic and hardcopy files. Supports promotional projects, such as trade shows, conferences and technical articles.
In this role, on our RPA Architecture and Infrastructure team, you will support multiple projects developing our offerings, providing daily support in developing, administration and troubleshooting of various aspects of the critical cloud and RPA infrastructure. Design, present and implement creative ideas using automation, ML/AI, RPA and other leading technologies to enable Excalibur Solutions to sustain a role of a niche leader in technological areas within Federal Government clientele.
Ø Define, develop and implement the code modules and various components to support and improve the automation of the Cloud provisioning and monitoring of the RPA and other applications.
Ø Define, document, communicate and implement highly available, scalable, and self-healing systems within AWS, Azure and Google cloud environments.
Ø Contribute to architectural and infrastructural decisions
Ø Define, document, develop and implement CI/CD systems and methodologies for RPA, ML/AI, standard code deployments.
Ø Work collaboratively with application development and operations teams enabling CI/CD pipelines with automated builds and management supporting parallel project driven Agile DevSecOps environments (Puppet, Ansible Tower, Chef, TerraForm).
Ø Collaborate with security stakeholders and team members to design, implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and NIST compliance validation.
Ø Define appropriate application and environment KPIs and metrics and methods to capture such stats in support of application and process improvement and tuning.
Ø Design and deploy monitoring and logging systems on AWS to collect and report on selected KPIs and metrics.
Ø Implement and maintain Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure Cloud Environments
Ø Design automated deployment and management solutions for a variety of cloud services (e.g., Rails Application servers, Load Balancing and Proxy Servers, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Networks, Subnets, RDS, Application Servers, Application containers, etc.).
Ø Troubleshoot bug reports on Application and Infrastructure levels with the use of various Cloud technologies and frameworks (Chef, Puppet, Ansible Tower).
Ø Design, develop and as needed modernize the Infrastructure as Code (IaC) scripts and programs, using TerraForm, Python, bash scripting and Windows PS scripting, Java code and Angular.
Ø Proficiency with the implementation of the Cloud specific secret storage and management (HashiCorp Vault, HSMs, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Collaborate with our customers to consult on and help implement their Cloud goals
- Participate in technical exchanges with key customer stakeholders to ensure alignment with their requirements and priorities
- Support business development teams with customer demonstrations and proposal responses
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism, mentor other team members and support cross-training & knowledge sharing
- Requires 3 to 5 years of experience with related technologies within comparable scale of organization and systems implementation.
- Hands-on ability to implement and code IaC infrastructure components and modules within AWS, Azure and other CSPs.
- Hands-on ability to implement, install and configure the RPA (UiPath, BlueMercury) components and infrastructure components is required.
- Hands on DevSecOps experience in designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines within large. Mission-critical environment is required
- Experience with AWS Commercial & GovCloud regions required
- Experience with Azure Commercial and GovCloud regions required
- 3+ years of experience in an Open Source Environment
- 3+ years with Linux System Administration flavors: RHEL, Ubuntu
- 3+ years with Configuration Automation Tools such as: Ansible (Ansible Tower), Puppet, Maven
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools, Jenkins, Chef, TFS, Bamboo, etc.
- Experience configuring Elastic Load balancers, Apache Web servers, Route 53 DNS, Big-IP F5 LBRs.
- Experience deploying Web Applications via pipelines and custom scripts to WildFly, Tomcat, WLS, JBoss, Jetty, GlassFish, IIS, .NET Core.
- Experience implementing and orchestrating containers such as Docker
- Experience implementing computing clusters such as OpenShift, Kubernetes, Helm/Tiller, etc.
- Experience with Implementing Analytics and Monitoring Tools, Splunk
- Experience in using PaaS and IaaS tools sets such as Pivotal, Mesosphere
- Experience in setting up AWS, Azure security groups, VPC
- Strong understanding of computer networking, security, virtualization and containerization
- Programing experience in Python, Ruby, Java, Angular, C
- Java Desired Skills: (i.e. Shell script or code writing experience)
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, Source control, Git, Groovy, Python, PowerShell, JSON
- Familiar with Database systems, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle
About Excalibur Solutions:
At Excalibur Solutions, we pride ourselves at being a cutting-edge, mission driven IT organization that excels in high pressure environments to achieve ambitious goals under tight deadlines. We consistently proven to be a team of hands-on practitioners, who possess ability to integrate with various large federal agencies in order to assist them meeting their overall goals, while relying on our experts to deliver innovation. Our teams are enthused about welcoming new members, and ensure a fostering atmosphere to those willing to learn and deliver scalable and innovative solutions for various organizations within Public and Private sectors.
Excalibur Solutions is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Compensation: Range 125,000 – 135,000, based on experience and qualifications
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00 to $135,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- DevSecOps: 3 years (Required)
- Cloud Computing: 3 years (Required)
- RPA: 2 years (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply