This is a full-time position with standard business hours (8:00am – 6:00pm, Monday through Friday).
- Project professionalism, maintains immaculate grooming, and demonstrates a positive and welcoming comportment toward all colleagues and guests.
- Provide concierge-level customer service, with an eye toward anticipating needs and going above and beyond client expectations.
- Manage the scheduling and booking of conference rooms and associated catering deliveries utilizing firm-wide room booking system.
- Ability to multitask, keeping up to date with email correspondence, meeting information, data entry, and office records.
- Coordinate with service team to prepare for meeting and event requirements
- Meet, greet and welcome all internal and external visitors, clients and corporate executives; assist with coats, luggage, etc.
- Screen all incoming phone calls and direct to appropriate parties; collect and distribute phone messages
- Submit visitor requests and ID badge requests to security desks; main point of contact for building access
- Coordinate with the office service personnel to ensure the proper upkeep of office maintenance, restocking of the pantries and conference rooms and catered meeting requests
- Maintain cleanliness of conference center, pantries, storage areas, and all traffic areas
- Monitor condition of carpets, floors, lighting, furniture, and restrooms and submit work orders as needed
- Other tasks and special projects as directed by management.
- Outstanding organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and keep work areas clean and well stocked
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills to interface with all levels of management, associates, and vendors
- Strong computer skills especially Microsoft Office and knowledge of office technology/equipment
- Ability to apply complex problem solving skills to achieve problem and process solutions
- Exceptional customer service skills and reception and/or concierge experience
- Punctual, dependable and dedicated to achieving operational excellence
- Discreet, ethical and committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently yet excel as a team member.
- Maintaining a consistently professional approach, with a willingness to take ownership and responsibility both within and outside one’s job domain.
- Flexibility to accommodate client needs (early mornings, evenings, and weekends if necessary)
All candidates must clear a criminal background check and drug testing. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and 401K.
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Administration: 1 year
- Receptionist: 1 year