A career in our Oracle Human Capital practice, within Oracle Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance. As part of our human capital team, you’ll focus on helping clients assess the benefits of upgrading or replacing their human resource systems by leveraging Oracle applications such as E Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Fusion Human Capital Management, and Taleo technology solutions.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
Train and lead staff
Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of PeopleSoft technical and application architecture, including a proven record of successfully completing at least 1 full life-cycle implementation.
- Demonstrates thorough technical knowledge and understanding of PeopleSoft product suite, emphasizing a PeopleSoft consulting and/or production support background assisting clients in the implementation and support of PeopleSoft packaged solutions.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and considerable exposure to the common issues facing clients who operate PeopleSoft environments and applications.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of PeopleSoft applications, emphasizing assisting with technical efforts regarding the design, development, implementation and support of technical architecture within a PeopleSoft application environment.
- Demonstrates thorough ability and/or a proven record of success with designing, building, testing and deploying PeopleSoft technical solutions including releases 8.x/9.x, PeopleTools version 8.4x, Oracle databases 8i/9i/10g/11g.
- Demonstrates thorough ability and/or a proven record of success with performing the overall daily management of PeopleSoft application suites, including managing the configurations of middleware, application, and database layers, as well as system administration activities (i.e. code migrations, database backups, clones, refreshes, monitoring, patching, performance tuning, disaster recovery testing, et al).
- Demonstrates a thorough ability and/or a proven record of success with performing in structured, controlled production systems environment, possessing the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
- Demonstrates thorough ability and/or a proven record of success with identifying and addressing client needs, including the following: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.