Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Joint Issue Resolution Process (JIRP) Manager responsible to assist the VA CNIO and Solution Expert (SE) team leads in the management of the VA and DoD Joint Sustainment and Adoption Board (SaAB). Assist with the end-to-end ticket management process documentation, including standard operating procedures (SOPs). Cover change control activities, as assigned, ensuring all change control documentation is accurate and complete and following various change requests from initiation through closure, including publication to Cerner production. Ensure change requests are routed properly to VA solution experts and DoD solution owners. Attend and participate in the change control meetings, involving VA change control, issue triage, scrum, and SaAB.
- 10+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with managing IT-related projects
- Experience with tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress
- Knowledge of life cycle and project management methodologies
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks
- BA or BS degree in Engineering, CS, Systems, Business, or related scientific or technical fields or an additional 8 years of experience in a professional work environment in lieu of a degree
- Experience in the VA
- Experience with implementing Electronic Health Records
- Possession of excellent leadership, data gathering, analysis, and organization skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- PMP Certification
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.