Founded in 2014, Bloom is one of the largest family-owned, vertically integrated cannabis companies in the country. We handle all aspects of our cannabis operations in-house – from new market evaluation and entry, to facilities build-out, compliance, and marketing. Currently licensed in five states to grow, manufacture and/or dispense medical marijuana products, we’re expanding rapidly as we continue to earn new state licenses.
We are currently seeking Marijuana Dispensary Employees. Previous dispensary, retail sales, or healthcare experience is preferred, but not required.
Summary of Position:
Dispensary Employees often serve as the face of the company - making an important first impression on patients, caregivers and regulatory officials. Under the direction of a Manager, Dispensary Employees assist patients and caregivers, and are responsible for providing various administrative and support services that are essential in day-to-day dispensary operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a key member of the sales team
- Stock Accessory Shelves
- Register New Patients
- Answer Phone Calls and Respond to Emails
- Schedule Consultations
- Perform Data Entry & Record Keeping Functions
- Check-In Patients & Verify Registration Status
- Conduct Front of House & Back of House Cleaning
- Handle Incoming Mail
- Barcode new products
- Ensure AV equipment is displaying proper content
- Update new patient forms in POS at the end of each night
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- HS Diploma or Equivalent - College degree preferred.
- 1 year retail, health care, or dispensary experience preferred
- United States Citizen, or authorized to work in the United States.
- Able to pass an extensive criminal background check
- Live within 30 minutes of the Dispensary
- One year of experience in retail sales or healthcare
- Prior dispensary experience preferred, but not required
- Proper license - or be eligible to receive proper licensing
- Experience in retail sales preferred
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, (indicas, sativas, hybrids), edibles, extracts, and current products on the market
- Dispensary-related experience is a plus
- Must be friendly, outgoing, trustworthy, dependable, and hardworking
- Must be passionate about providing compassionate care and service
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to speak, hear and listen. The employee must be able to stand, walk, and use both hands and fingers to reach and grasp. The employee must frequently lift and/ or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This job operates in a professional dispensary environment. The Dispensary Employee role routinely utilizes standard office equipment including computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, inventory and point-of-sale systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location