The primary focus of the Digital Marketing Coordinator is the ongoing day-to-day support and execution of digital campaigns including paid search, paid social, and search engine optimization. This individual works directly with SEM Managers, Paid Social Specialists, and SEO Managers to assist with client reporting, research, planning and ongoing client projects.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is hungry for professional growth and experience, has a can-do, work hard attitude and a passion for technology in the B2B space. Upon joining the Obility Team, Digital Marketing Coordinators are immersed in the daily activities of running successful B2B campaigns and receive significant hands-on training and professional development from seasoned teammates. Digital Marketing Coordinators who develop above-average presentation skills, excellent organizational skills and solid technical skills will receive additional training and professional advancement opportunities.
$18-21 per hour. Cover letter required.
Key Results Areas:
- Maintain client deliverables, ensuring they are high-quality, free of errors, on strategy and on time
- Success in following and completing Digital Marketing Coordinator Progress Roadmap and training goals outlined by Directors
- Positive team 360 feedback from our quarterly team survey
- Support of demand generation and inbound marketing initiatives outlined by the Directors of Paid Search & Display and SEO & CRO
- Maintain and advance an understanding of industry trends and proactively research industry related paid media
- Assist in generating weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc performance reports for all clients, with the ability to recognize performance trends and troubleshoot data anomalies
- Maintain a high level of awareness with client activities through familiarity of client websites and other web properties
- Take direction and support daily execution of digital marketing campaigns by researching client websites and other properties and understanding their online goals and objectives
- Finish assigned client and internal projects on-time, error-free
- Develop keywords and audiences relevant to clients’ business model, goals and objectives
- Complete client monthly reports within the time-frame of the shared monthly report schedule (typically first 3-5 business days of the month)
- Assist in the development of digital marketing strategy and launch plans
- Responsible for proofreading content and ensuring quality of message
- Proactive in seeking out new Team projects, initiatives and self-learning opportunities while remaining flexible and willing to contribute
- The Digital Marketing Coordinator works directly with Senior SEM Managers, Senior SEO Managers, and Paid Social Specialists
- Love of Excel
- Strong communication
Desired Experience and Skills
- 0 - 2 years’ professional experience (agency experience strongly desired)
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing related field, Business or a technical field like Management Information Systems or Economics
- Excellent communication skills, high level of organization and attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills including Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation and communication skills/experience
- Past internships or experience at an agency
Obility is a digital marketing company focused on helping B2B companies drive sales pipeline and increase revenue. Obility's services include paid search, paid social, and SEO. We’re all about doing the best work possible, working with the best talent, efficiency, having fun and work-life balance. We’re a fast-growing start-up agency. If you’re looking to be part of an exciting, growing company that cares about the quality of its work, we’d love for you to join us.
We regularly have company lunches and field trips and escape the stresses of work. Benefits include flexible hours (in addition to 50 flex days), extended PTO (15 in your first year), medical insurance, a health and retirement savings accounts.