Sr. Technical Business Analyst
Founded in 2008, OPTiMO is an experienced consulting firm specializing in world-class, enterprise-level application development, system integration and digital design. We support a client base spanning the public and private sector, and we strive for excellence both in our design work and in the service to our clients.
We are looking to add a Sr Business Analyst to our team.
- Independently, has duties of instructing, directing, and checking the work of other technical staff. Reviews design documents and ensure technical specifications and designs are correct.
- Performs all functional duties independently.
- Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s).
- Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Responsible for the completion of assigned engineering projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines.
- Leads technical staff assigned for the duration of a project or may function as ongoing lead for technical staff associated with one or more technical areas.
- Does not have formal supervisory responsibilities, although may provide input for (project) team member performance appraisals.
Working knowledge of one of more of the following qualifications:
- Knowledge/experience with Agile Methodologies
- Ability to prepare cost estimates
- Knowledge/experience of SDLC practices
- Effective liaison between business and technical teams
- Strong facilitation skills to effectively lead discussions across multiple groups
- Change Management and Configuration Management (VersionOne, ServiceNow, etc)
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Capacity Planning
- Project Management / Project Planning
For more information about our company visit us at: www.optimo-it.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Analysis: 10 years (Preferred)