Merakey is seeking a Children's Outpatient Therapist to join our Behavioral Health division, in Philadelphia County.
Clinic hours of operation Monday-Saturday 8am-8pm
MERAKEY is searching for Outpatient fee for service Therapist to provide clinical therapeutic services to children, and adolescents with identified mental or behavioral diagnosis. Services will be performed within an outpatient clinic in an office setting.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides outpatient individual therapy to children and adolescents.
- Complete intake assessments, evaluations, treatment recommendations, reviews, and other documentation as necessary.
- Consults with clinical supervisor regarding consumers treatment and progress.
- Interface with families, treatment team members and case management.
- Participates in clinical supervision and team meetings.
- Maintain compliance with all agency policies and procedures.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, Virginia, and Tennessee.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Master's degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Sociology, or other human services clinical concentration.
- Experience providing counseling & therapy (internships/externships included) to children/adolescents in a clinical setting is required.
- PA Licensed Professional Counselor or PA Licensed Clinical Social Worker preferred but not required.
- Bilingual English and Spanish speaking therapist preferred but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled