Luxury Real Estate Buyer Specialist
*713 Texas Realty is currently seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Luxury Real Estate Buyer Specialist in Houston, Texas to provide reliable, timely and efficient support to our team.
The position entails working with a team of real estate professionals, and the individual will require the independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize workloads in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and a team player attitude.
The successful candidate will perform a multitude of duties to support the Luxury Real Estate Buyers Team. Day-to-day, you will be answering the telephone, taking messages, scheduling appointments, preparing forms, documents and correspondence, mailing newsletters, distributing reports, and maintaining electronic and paper filing systems. The Luxury Real Estate Buyer Specialist will also handle updating information as needed and collecting and disbursing funds when necessary. Computer literacy is necessary for this job, as is the ability to focus on many tasks at once in a fast-paced team environment.
- Maintaining Client Relationships:
- Oversee all aspects of client’s transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement.
- Prepare all documents needed
- Consult & coordinate with clients- all property photos, staging, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements & marketing activities.
- Obtain all necessary signatures on contracts and agreement, disclosures and other necessary documentation.
- Coordinate showings & obtain feedback.
- Provide proactive weekly feedback to clients regarding all showings and marketing activities.
- Input all property information into CRM and marketing websites and update as needed.
- Submit all necessary documentation to management.
- Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new buyers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Maintaining the Ongoing Client Relationship:
- Oversee all aspects of a transaction.
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs.
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
- Schedule, coordinate & attend closing process.
- Input all client information into client database system.
- Schedule 30 Day, 90 Day & 120 Day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
- Field and prospect outbound and incoming leads over the phone
- Our Formula for Success
- A passion for real estate
- Strong sales experience
- A devotion towards client service
- Great people skills
- General computer knowledge
- A strong work ethic
- A continuous desire for self-improvement
- Focus and determination
- Good moral standards and core values
- Manage client database management program & system.
- Call on Leads (minimum 20 Daily)
- Source additional Leads online or through Networking.
- Create & regularly prepare all client consultation packages.
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing & open house flyers, graphics, signage and all other marketing materials.
- Manage & update website(s), blog(s), social media and online marketing materials
- Track & coordinate all inbound leads from websites, social media & other online sources.
- Coordinate all client & vendor appreciation events.
- Regularly obtain client testimonials for websites, social media & other marketing materials.
- Coordinate & implement agent marketing videos & property videos on website(s), blog(s), social media and client database email campaigns.
- Field and prospect incoming leads over the phone
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the business.
- Create & manage all systems for buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up & all office administration.
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, training and ongoing leadership of all future Real Estate Buyer Specialist hires.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience.
- Workplace experience, minimum of 2 years in a role supporting multiple managers simultaneously - real estate background is preferred.
- ADVANCED Microsoft office product knowledge – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Adaptability – Maintain effectiveness in varying environments, tasks and responsibilities, or with various types of people.
- Planning and Organizing – establish course of action to accomplish goals and evaluates results, develops schedules and task/people assignments, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals, uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Customer Focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the external and internal customer, acts with customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers, and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity – can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Interpersonal Savvy – relates well to all kinds of people, up, down and sideways, inside and outside the organization uses diplomacy and tact.
- Learning on the Fly - learn quickly when facing new problems, open to change, quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure of anything, enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Self Starter – able to start and complete projects independently.
- Enable brokers to focus on revenue generating tasks by efficiently handling operations of team.
- Time Management – use time effectively and efficiently, can attend to a broader range of activities, gets more done in less time than others.
- Written/Oral communications – ability to speak and write clearly and concisely, get messages across that have the desired effect.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
- Real Estate Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales & Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Phone: 1 year (Preferred)