10% Pay Differential for this CASUAL / AS NEEDED position
Plus any Night / Weekend Differentials
- Will assist pathologist/physician with grossing of specimens.
- Will process, embed, cut, and stain tissue specimens so a quality microscopic slide can be produced for diagnosis by a pathologist/physician.
- High school graduate with background in biology and chemistry plus successful completion of an accredited course in histologic technique.
- ASCP registry or eligible, with intent to complete within 6-9 months.
- BLS certification.
Desired Qualifications: Exposure to one year in histology lab/previous work experience.
Schedule: As needed, variable days and shifts to cover business needs.
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program.
Job Type: Part-time
- histology: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- BLS (Required)
- ASCP or eligible (Required)