Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World . Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us - and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen - there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Responsible for proactively working to mitigate financial exposure to the bottom line as it relates to finished goods and raw material inventory supply chain losses. This is accomplished by working directly with assigned Business Units along with Supply and Demand Planning to understand root causes of historical finished goods inventory risk, develop action plans to mitigate risk, and work cross-functionally to prevent future occurrences. In addition, they will work with Materials/Procurement to gauge potential RAW/PACK risk related to on-going projects, new item launches, discontinuations, etc and present data to the BUs for risk mitigation. The role will analyze and make recommendation to the brand teams on the quantity of inventory to be liquidated / donated / tanked.
- Actively manage monthly aging inventory by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Finance, Supply, Demand and other areas to identify potential FG risk.
- Continue Supply Chain Loss education of Business Units–building and enhancing tools and guides as necessary for Raw Materials and factories.
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and reporting data to improve supply chain process efficiency to minimize waste
- Other duties and initiatives as assigned by manager according to business need (central reporting, etc)
- Lead projects within the BU and/or manager depending on need and Business Unit
- Support Analyst on business situations needing additional attention and analysis
- BS in Finance/Business/Supply Chain
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team and be responsive
- Strong data analysis. Financial acumen and interpretation skills preferred
- Strong presentation skills and oral/written communication skills required
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity