****Please click on APPLY at the top of the screen and register as a First Time User on the next screen. Please also create a username and password for your profile and complete the application. If you have problems, please forward your resume to HR@belfortfurniture.com.
This is a full time opportunity in our Customer Care Call Center. The individual we are looking for must have a strong background in providing outstanding customer care and service solutions. The individual should be self-motivated with good follow-up skills and the ability to multi-task.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS :
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES :
- 1-3 years of practical customer service, clerical, sales or other relevant experience preferably in a retail environment. Prior Call Center experience is a plus.
- Experience in the furniture industry is highly preferred
- This person must people oriented and a team player with a positive attitude. This candidate should be able to demonstrate their customer service capabilities and the ability to be a creative and proactive problem solver.
- Proficiency in computers including retail systems and programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively via both telephone and face-to-face contact is required. Customer contact, problem solving skills, and the ability to diffuse situations while remaining professional are essential to this position.
- Ability to excel and support customers and co-workers in a team environment while functioning as a self-directed learner
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in dynamic and high energy environment.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and balance customer priorities.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle highly escalated situations with grace and professionalism
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Handle issues in the best interest of the both customer and company
- Resolve customer issues with minimal supervision.
- Follow up with internal and external customers in a timely fashion.
- Maintain accurate records by utilizing all available technology.
At Belfort, we understand that our employees work hard so we offer a competitive compensation structure and a generous benefits package. Our work environment is supportive, family-oriented and cooperative, because we all share the same goal of amazing customer satisfaction.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement program with company match
- Voluntary Life insurance
- Voluntary short and long-term disability insurance
- On-site corporate fitness center
- Merchandise discount
Tuesday - Saturday 9:30am to 6:00pm
$12.50 to $13.00 (based on industry experience)