I have new requirement from my client. If anyone interested in this could you please let me know.
Position : MicroStrategy Developer
Location : McLean, VA
Visa : USC/GC only
Duration : 6 months
Mode : Phone/face to face interviews
Client : Freddie Mac
Position Overview(Key Skills):
Data Services is seeking a MicroStrategy Developer, to lead project delivery and production support for a suite of MicroStrategy BI/Analytics applications.
- Provide proactive Production support for MicroStrategy and other BI/Analytics applications by resolution of issues in a timely manner.
- Develop reports and Dashboards to monitor BI applications providing insight on usage patterns and recommend application/system improvements.
- As a Senior MicroStrategy Developer, lead BI design and development activities, identify risks and recommend risk mitigation plans.
- Interact with business teams and other stakeholders to understand and recommend BI solutions to meet diverse, complex business needs.
- Manage and track action items, issues, and risks associated with a suite of applications. Follow up on items with appropriate parties to ensure their resolution and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Define/develop implementation strategy for newly released features of MicroStrategy tool and/or MicroStrategy version upgrades.
- Recommend, implement and adhere to industry wide BI best practices and drive for changes to existing processes and/or procedures for the betterment of the organization.
- Work with software vendors to open defects, log issues and seek resolutions and/or patches.
- Work with other Technology Services teams during Infrastructure and/or software upgrades and perform impact analysis.
- Recommend and establish governance and control around self-service BI/Analytics considering the evolution of BI Industry's best practices.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant IT related experience
- Minimum 4 years of current and hands-on experience with the MicroStrategy tool and demonstrated expertise with complex and high volume Datamarts with Star Schema and Type 2 dimensions.
- Minimum 4 years of current and hands-on experience in developing interactive dashboards
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions to stringent SLAs for report performance
- Thorough knowledge of all capabilities of the MicroStrategy Suite including the following – Dimensional Modeling, Architect, Developer, Enterprise Manager, Cube Advisor, Cube creation/management/automation, Integrity Manager, Object Manager, Distribution Services, Transactional services, Narrowcast, Visual Insight, Mobile.
- Experience with MicroStrategy SDK a plus.
- Demonstrated delivery of multiple complex projects
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Demonstrated partnership with business clients and value proposition of projects/portfolio.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working with dedicated and matrixed resources
- Ability to establish / build cross divisional relationships / collaboration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with team members, stakeholders, and Sr. management on both the business and IT sides.
- Experience with Agile development
Preferred Skills :
- Experience as a MicroStrategy consultant
- MicroStrategy Certified Developer
- Experienced Agile team member using a Scrum methodology
- Understanding of the secondary mortgage industry.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SAS.
JNIT Technologies Inc
Email: emma (at)jnitinc (dot) com
1900 Enchanted Way, Suite 200, Grapevine, TX 76051
Job Type: Contract
- Microstrategy: 5 years (Required)
- Microstrategy certification: 1 year (Required)
- Business Intelligence: 5 years (Required)