Ametros Financial is a collaboration of insurance and healthcare professionals with a vision to revolutionize how medical care and healthcare payment processing is coordinated for patients, insurance payors, and providers with cutting edge technology, continuous innovation, and world class service enabling those seeking care to live happier, healthier, and more productive lives. Our depth of expertise in the insurance, healthcare, financial services and software industries has positioned us to develop the best product in the marketplace for managing medical treatment, ensuring regulatory compliance, and solving complex billing and payment issues in the healthcare world. Our patented card and systems allow injured workers (our Members) to receive medical treatment seamlessly and gain access to cutting-edge billing support, while remaining in compliance with Medicare and other regulatory requirements. Please visit www.ametroscards.com to learn more!
The Ametros team is made up of critical-thinkers, innovators and ambitious professionals who are driven towards success by leveraging innovative approaches and technology in the insurance and healthcare services sectors. Ametros Financial offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, as well as paid vacation time.
The VP of Talent Solutions & Human Resources will have an integral role in the future development of the company. The individual will partner closely with the executive team of Ametros and report directly to the CEO. Ametros is a fast growing company with an entrepreneurial and teamwork driven culture aiming to build the best environment, culture, and processes to support its most valuable assets, its employees. The VP of Talent Solutions & Human Resources will oversee a team of Talent Solutions professionals and will be expected to collaborate closely with the company’s business leaders and other colleagues to develop and implement strategic human capital plans that focus on enhancing the company’s culture and processes, while driving organizational results.
- Engage with business units to enhance workforce planning and development, including diversity and inclusion, leadership development, retention, and change management strategies
- Develop and manage evaluation programs for employees, instilling best practices for the company at its current size while developing plans and new approaches as the company grows
- Oversee recruitment and onboarding of new colleagues and ensure ongoing training and development to meet business and development needs
- Manage and continue to enhance benefits offerings to colleagues, while identifying new programs and outlets to maximize the employee experience at Ametros
- Lead assessment of career trajectory and organizational planning, including compensation and team organizational structures
- Coach, mentor, and train leaders and managers
- Manage the day to day employee relations with the ability to resolve complex employee issues that may arise
- Minimum of 6-8 years relevant experience in a human resources, change management, or organizational development position
- Understanding of HR policies, procedures, and practices, as well as knowledge of state and federal labor and employment laws
- Experience with hiring, including talent acquisition, onboarding, and full cycle recruitment process
- Experience, with proven success, being strategic and hands-on in a rapid growth, fast-paced organization
- Managing a team of professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- A passion for building a strong company culture and enhancing the lives and paths of others
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity, while creating frameworks to solve problems and develop solutions
- Execution oriented and ability to identify, develop, and most importantly implement plans and ideas
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to gain respect and influence leadership in cross-functional teams
- Passion for working in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
- Self-directed; requires minimal supervision to identify opportunities and bring them to fruition