Global financial firm located in New York, NY has an immediate contract opportunity for a Financial Analyst.
Technical skills, good communication and thinks out of the box and has knowledge of all Microsoft suites application.
As a member of Bank Resource Management (BRM) Controllers Team, this individual will be responsible for BRM reporting of the p&l. The reporting team is responsible for renovating, designing and producing Global Consolidated and Regional Reporting and Analysis for BRM.
- Build consist Regional Reporting and Analysis views for BRM
- Work with Treasury Capital Markets Controllers and external consultants to develop a Consolidated BRM and Treasury reporting view
- Working with the Business Unit and IT Team on new reporting requirements and solutions
- Enhance controls and procedures for existing Balance Sheet and P&L reporting for BRM
- Ad hoc reporting requests from Senior Management
- Assist in CCAR balance sheet and p&l review submission.
- Help prepare weekly/monthly p&l commentary for MCR and has good attention to details.