Babes Who Create, Inc. (www.babeswhocreate.com or our legacy account on Instagram @ocbabeswhocreate) is a national experiential marketing and media production company that specializes in digital content creation and brand promotions. Our rapidly growing platform for content creators (700+) is organized into regional communities across the nation, focused on growing those creators' skills sets and helping them build connections with each and our brand partners. Due to the ongoing pandemic, we have moved all of our operations online via a new web portal that houses educational resources, collaborations, video/chat capabilities, engagement support, and calendars for digital meetups/events.
DESCRIPTION OF INTERN DUTIES
- Assist in email marketing campaigns to brand partners
- Assist with scheduling/logistics for digital events
- Assist with the marketing of digital events
- Collect and organize marketing and sales data
- Collect and enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
Must-haves to Apply:
– Creative and organized with a passion for digital media
– Ability to work remotely and commit to regular communication with company leadership
– Personal computer, phone, and access to wi-fi
– Familiar with Google Drive applications
– Experience with social media platforms (primarily Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
– Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
– An extreme attention to detail
– Majoring in Business Administration, Marketing, Media/Communications, or Digital Arts
– Experience with Wordpress
– Previous work or experience in social media marketing
– Experience with MailChimp
Time Commitment: A total minimum of 10 hours/week, but up to 20 is possible. Schedule is flexible. Will report to Regional Director of assigned region (CA, Southwest, TX, Central, Midwest, or Northeast). Please do not apply if you do not currently reside in, or plan to immediately relocate to, the United States.
Remuneration: This is an unpaid position but eligible for college credit, commission/bonus, referral program, and potential for future paid position.
Interested? Please email resume and note that you are applying for the Digital Marketing & Media Internship.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Commission
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
All work will be done remotely in accordance with public health officials' recommendations.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page: