We are a family owned and operated chimney company serving the Tri-State area for over 18 years. We perform a wide variety of maintenance and repair services from basic cleanings, repointing, and waterproofing to fireplace, stove and liner installations. We pride ourself in being leaders in the industry performing exciting new repair techniques with the most high tech tools available. We believe our employees are the most important part of our business and we want you to be successful and grow with us!
To understand a little more about who we are and what we do, please check out our website at www.fluetechinc.com or check out our commercial at https://youtu.be/lqotjSt2UE4.
The responsibilities of a Personal Assistant are as follows:
- Assist the owner with client, vendor and office correspondence including sending texts and emails.
- Periodically accompany owner on to job sites in order to document, take photos and notes as dictated by owner.
- Track and monitor scheduled appointments.
- Perform various other misc. office tasks including scanning, faxing and filing.
- Data entry.
- Preparing paperwork and documents.
- Assist owner with staying organized.
Skills and requirements:
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Online
- Knowledge of RazorSync helpful but not necessary
- Must be highly motivated and detail oriented
- Must be able to work independently
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently
- Must be drug free and pass background check.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Competitive Pay
- Simple IRA
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 7:30am-3:30pm Monday - Friday
- Optional: Saturday 7:30am-1pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Personal Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible