Our client is one of the leading providers of actionable business intelligence for the real estate industry. They have been in business for over 30 years and operate out of two states.
Currently they have an opportunity for an Office Manager/Executive Assistant and Bookkeeper for their small, 4-people office in San Francisco (financial district) office.
This could be either:
- two part-time positions (1 P/T Office Manager/Executive Assistant, 1 P/T Bookkeeper) or
- one full-time position if the candidate can fulfill the duties of both the Office Manager/Executive Assistant and the Bookkeeper position.
If you have the qualifications for this position and if you’d like to be part of this well established and successful company, Uapply today!
OFFICE MANAGER / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Executive Support to Senior Management:
- Administrative tasks such as
- Answering the phone
- Keeping up inventory of office supplies
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Sorting mail, filing, shipping packages
- Recording meeting minutes
- Maintaining office equipment
- Maintaining general office upkeep and cleanliness
- Managing vendors
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Tracking time to projects
- Scheduling meetings
- Handling executive correspondence
- Management of accounts payables and receivables
- Reconciling expense reports
- Monitoring bank transactions
- Other bookkeeping tasks
- QuickBooks software experience strongly preferred.
- College Graduate preferred
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related field
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Self-motivated, initiative
- Detail oriented
- Advanced skills in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint (for Office Manager/EA position)
- Proficient in QuickBooks or other accounting software, Advanced in Excel, Word (for Bookkeeping position)
For full-time position:
8 hours per day from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with an hour lunch.
For part-time positions:
Morning hours are preferred, however, there is flexibility if needed.
Please include desired compensation.
Our client’s benefit program includes (offered only if hired directly with our client):
Medical, dental, prescription, and vision benefits