Diversified Services Network, Inc. is seeking a Design Engineer!
- This person will be a design engineer for current projects on the team (i.e. current production, resolve quality issues, new features, custom products, light fabrication, lines routing, engine installation, etc.).
- Research and investigate the design, functionality and maintenance of mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes.
- Research, design, develop, and test tools, parts, machines and other mechanical devices.
- Core Hours: Flexible (8:00 am - 4:00 pm)
- 80% at a desk and 20% hands on work
- Design review and presentations are also included
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 8 - 10 years of engineering experience required
- Creo/model database software
- MS Office
- Nice to Have: Tolerance Stackup analysis, C-TOL, and FEA
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to give presentations for design review
- Ability to rapidly develop different concepts in a team environment
Job Type: Contract
- Tolerance Stackup analysis, C-TOL, and FEA: 1 year
- Engineering: 8 years
- Creo: 1 year