You’ll discover more than a job at Walmart. This is a place where you can really make a difference in the lives of our customers, as well as your own. Come see how working at Walmart can unlock a world of possibilities.
Your Camdenton, MO Walmart Vision Center is hiring an Optometrist!
What you'll do at Walmart Stores
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Evaluates patients' health condition across and within the full vision center scope of service (for example, visual acuity, visual function and eye health, keratometry, refraction) to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides evidence-based vision care to ensure patient's health and well-being
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Represents the company in vision care and patient engagement
- Doctoral degree in Optometry (OD) from accredited optometry school.
- Licensed optometrist in good standing in state of practice.
- Completion of a post-graduate year one (PGY-1) in area of emphasis (for example, family practice, low vision care, pediatric or geriatric optometry, ocular disease).
Apply by sending your resume to Suzanne.Korns@walmart.com
Walmart Supercenter #89
94 Cecil St, Camdenton, MO 65020
Walmart Store, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice.