Trillion Technology Solutions is looking for Junior Software Developers to assist on several projects with our federal and commercial clients. In this hands-on position you'll collaboratively work in an agile team-based client facing environment to architect, design, build, deliver and enhance highly scalable, real time systems. This position requires training in Reston, VA for 2-3 months then you will be placed on a client site in Herndon, VA or Washington, D.C.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- US Citizen and ability to obtain Public Trust
- Experience designing, developing, testing and deploying software in AWS Cloud environments
- 1-3 years of work experience with Java, Front End (Angular, Vue.js, React.js), Java Script, Relational Databases (PostgresSql, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL), Continuous Integration
- Experience with software processes and methodologies, DevOps frameworks and software design patterns
- Proficiency with common Agile practices and Agile management tools
- Good written and verbal communication
Trillion is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.