- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Experience
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Loan Forgiveness
Position Title: Vice President for Enrollment Management (Reg FT)
Department: Enrollment Management
Campus: Office of College Services
Additional Information: This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than February 1, 2020. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed. A cover letter must be attached to your application. Applications that do not have a cover letter will not be considered.
Benefits: CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
Salary Grade: Admin 22 - $118,175
Job Category: Executives
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Slot: 5863
Job Open Date: 12/13/2019
Job Close Date:
General Summary: Reports directly to the College President and is responsible for developing, implementing, managing and assessing all aspects of the recruiting and retention strategies for all Campuses, Centers and additional locations of the Community College of Allegheny County. Works in close collaboration with financial aid, student records, registration processes, and retention programs.
Requirements: Requires a master's degree (terminal degree preferred) and a minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible and demonstrated success in higher education enrollment management at a college or university, including marketing and supervising of professional staff in a higher education or related organization. Demonstrated ability to lead and support a diverse staff and work with a diverse faculty and student body. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across college divisions to advance a unified recruitment strategy. Prior work with the strategic planning process, including development and execution. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including expertise in presenting publicly and speaking on behalf of the college. Ability to identify data needed to drive decision-making as well as analyze and present enrollment metrics. Encourage continuous improvement practices among employees. Commit to applying continuous improvement strategies to strategic goals and leadership skills.
1. Provides leadership and strategic analysis in the development, oversight, and integration of all aspects of recruiting, retention and admissions goals.
2. Create strategies and division-wide initiatives that effectively support the recruitment and retention of a diverse and inclusive student body in a manner that complements the College's culture and core values.
3. Leads the development of strategies that leverage financial-aid awards in a manner that enhances the overall student body and expands opportunities for timely degree attainment.
4. Evaluates and improves the practices of the student-enrollment experience, including timely, effective and positive engagement with students and families throughout the entirety of their experiences with admissions, financial aid and registration.
5. Collaborates with campus deans and other academic leaders to produce short- and long-term enrollment goals and effective recruitment strategies aimed at optimizing enrollment opportunities in targeted programs.
6. Provides comprehensive statistical and data-informed analyses necessary to make sound policy decisions supporting new enrollment markets while sustaining and growing existing markets.
7. Analyzes data and utilizes predictive and statistical modeling to create and meet enrollment goals.
8. Works collaboratively with the Executive Director of Marketing and Communications to establish and implement marketing objectives and plans.
9. Develops strategies to engage faculty and other College personnel in the execution of enrollment initiatives.
10. Oversees the Colleague Student system ensuring processes and codes used at the institution effectively help maintain accurate records and data; coordinates staff updates and training, especially as related to Colleague; streamlines and automates processes in support of enrollment management activities.
11. Oversees and ensures delivery of quality, student-oriented enrollment services by coordinating the functions in all cooperating areas: Admissions, Student Financial Aid, Registration, to ensure development and implementation of efficient, effective, and integrated policies, procedures, and systems.
12. Analyzes relevant data and market trends to inform planning, decision-making, reporting, and management. Keeps the College informed of trends and shifts in area demographics.
13. Works to best leverage the success of the College's pre-college outreach efforts (Dual Enrollment) to meet the enrollment goals of the College.
14. Keeps abreast of changing regulations, evolving trends, and best practices in admissions and higher education to enable proactive implementation of necessary changes so that the College achieves enrollment goals.
15. Develops and uses existing and emerging technologies to communicate and build relationships with students, families, and secondary school leadership.
16. Proactively builds and supports a comprehensive set of programs for recruitment and admission initiatives with early college credit and military transfer programs to ensure student access to and success at the College.
17. Optimizes use of available federal, state, and institutional resources in the recruitment and retention of students while ensuring college compliance with all federal and state agencies' regulations and policies.
18. Provides leadership and management best practices to develop a strong sense of teamwork, equity and investment among the enrollment management team.
19. Performs other duties as required or assigned by the College President.
Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=547&site=3
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency