By submitting your information, you are joining our talent community for future consideration of Unilever openings and are not applying for a specific position.
Background and Purpose of Job
Unilever is looking for experienced Digital Data Analysts to develop, lead, execute and continuously improve digital marketing campaigns by highlighting the digital data that drives brand performance and crafting the narrative for how best to optimize that performance. All data-focused digital marketers are encouraged to read further to see if this type of role is for you.
For our part, we are committed to providing you with experiences that allow you to become a world-class marketer, to bring your purpose to life at work, and provide you the growth opportunities you need for long-term career success. With amazing benefits and a state-of-the-art, recently remodeled headquarters, you will have the support you need to bring your whole self to work each and every day, to thrive, to drive your business to thrive, and to work on projects that excite you.
Who You Are
- You love nothing more than pulling together lots of different data points and insights to outline a clear way forward for a brand
- You have hands-on marketing analytics experience in areas such as search engine marketing (SEM), email marketing and customer relationship management (CRM)
- You have experience in evaluating performance attribution models across both digital and traditional channels
- You’re not afraid of failing – and adapt quickly to learnings
- You thrive when bringing concept to reality
- You love thinking about what’s best for real world people – but similarly what can propel a brand and a business forward
- You pride yourself in both your creativity and your analytics
- You have a passion for consumers – and what resonates with them, what language can excite them, and what they are driven by and need
- You naturally prioritize and synthesize complex inputs
What You’ll Do
- Drive consumers through the digital marketing funnel (including Acquisition, Engagement and Retention marketing)
- Drive strategy, planning and execution of marketing plans while tracking against key metrics
- Help define Key Performance Indicators, benchmarks and goals for marketing campaigns
- Develop and share weekly and monthly reports outlining campaign performance across digital touchpoints including Paid Search, Digital Display, Social Media, and email/CRM
- Test, learn and optimize marketing levers and messaging for digital channels
- Synthesize findings into insights and thoughtful recommendations for the brand
- Measure KPI’s such as Traffic, Cost of Acquisition and Engagement
- Manage, run, analyze, and disseminate recurring weekly and monthly performance media campaign results from multiple marketing channels (Paid Search, Digital Display, Social, Email, etc.) with internal stakeholder partners
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing preferred (Master’s Degree welcomed)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of digital marketing analysis and reporting experience, ideally in consumer packaged goods space
- Site analytics and reporting experience highly preferred, in particular Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst and Tableau
- Experience working for or with digital media agencies
- Ability to think strategically, both from a brand and portfolio view, and produce results in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated balance of analytical and presentation/storytelling skills
- Passion for beauty, personal care or foods and refreshments products a big plus
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.