Steel Point Solutions is an amazing SBA Certified (8a), HUBZone, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) company. Established in 2013 with a vision of offering world class, integrated business solutions for all levels of Government and commercial enterprises. We are represented by a team of talented and qualified professionals who know how essential efficient, cost-effective integrated solutions are to your organization’s success. Leveraging these resources, we strive daily to lead the industry in program management and service delivery.
Steel Point Solutions is looking for a Business Finance Professional II with a Full Scope Poly Clearance to perform the following:
- Assist with the validation/completion of Unliquidated Obligations (ULOs)
- Assist the Government Business Contract Management Offices with conducting End of the Year activities and the completion of the Actual data calls
- Enter requisitions in the financial management system that include all necessary information and documentation (PSC#, PAR, SPAT, BER#, Acq Sec# etc.)
- In financial management system, prepare non-complex Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPR) and Economy Act Orders (EAO) and their associated requisitions.
- Process incoming MIPRs and EAOs using standard BM&A process to ensure Agency acceptance.
- Create and maintain spend plans in the Agency’s financial management system to document Government- specified requirements
- Modify requisitions and associated documentation to comply with Contracting’s guidance to assist in the obligation of funds.
- Assist Government Program Managers (GPMs) in tracking requirements through execution by tracking and monitoring requisitions through the approval and certification process and to the subsequent destination (either Contracting’s database or the receiving entity).
- Pull financial reports/data from Agency systems such as FACTS, CMIS, EDSS, and CDW.
- Utilize established acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools.
- Assist the Government in monitoring of proper financial code usages
- Assist the Government in responding to internal and external financial data inquiries
- Assist in monitoring expenses against budgets.
- Assist the Government in coordination, entry, and finalization of basis of estimate data to include current year updates
- Provide financial status reports to Government Program and Business Management Offices, recommending specific funding sources, identifying funding shortfalls, and identifying excess obligated funding in comparison to burn rates.
- Prepare financial briefing materials for Government financial reviews
- Assist the GPMs by providing data for estimating activities.
- Assist in the creation of budget or financial planning for an organization, organizational unit, program, or expenditure/cost center to identify potential variances.
Full Scope Poly Clearance
Eight (8) years of DoD, IC, or 10 (ten) years of combined DoD, IC and commercial experience in purchasing or finance required. In lieu of a degree, Program Management Professional (PMP) certification, Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWIA Level I in Business/Financial Management and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eleven (11) years of DoD/IC purchasing/finance experience or thirteen (13) years of combined DoD, IC and commercial purchasing/finance experience may be substituted. In lieu of certification, an additional two (2) years of directly related experience for a total of thirteen (13) years of DoD/IC purchasing/finance experience or fifteen (15) years of combined DoD, IC and commercial experience may be substituted. Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required. Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs is required.
Client’s financial management system and its interfaces (currently FACTS, CMIS and CDW) experience is preferred. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel to include creating formulas and pivot tables is required. Proficiency with PowerPoint to include importing Excel data into presentations.
Steel Point Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.