Who we are:
Collective Medical is a fast-growing Utah-based company determined to prove that exceptionally crafted software and passionate healthcare providers and health plans, together, can improve the health of some of the most vulnerable members of our community. Our software closes the communication gaps that undermine patient care. We help healthcare professionals work together more seamlessly so that they can deliver a better care experience to their patients. Our network is nationwide. We serve every national health plan, hundreds of hospitals and health systems, tens of thousands of providers, and tens of millions of patients. The result? Our software is proven to reduce the cost of care, streamline coordination across provider teams, and reduce medically-unnecessary hospital visits.
Eliminate avoidable risk and friction from care delivery. In other words, we work to catch people before they fall through the cracks of our very complicated healthcare system.
Why we love working here, in the words of our own team:
Other reasons we love working here:
- “We have good, smart, humble, caring people. The people here are good and they care about our mission and the difference we're making in health Care.”
- “I see the benefits my work provides. The people here are amazing. I feel empowered to succeed.”
- “I feel like what we do matters and the employees are working together not against each other!”
- It’s all. about. the. MISSION. Seriously, we are a highly mission-driven company
- The cause is noble and pure.
- We’re obsessed with culture, people, and opportunity
- At or above-market compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous benefit package including company-sponsored healthcare, dental, vision, disability, life-insurance, 401K
- Gym membership reimbursement
- For our Salt Lake City based employees and for our "beloved" away team when they're in town there's a loaded break room, Monday lunches, and lots of other meals throughout
- Quarterly team and company events
The Director of Accountable Care works across the company, from the start of our sales cycles with Accountable Care Organizations to ensure their continued success using our products. This ACO expert will align with the sales team to understand our prospective customer’s needs and leverage our products and network. They will also work with our current customers to optimize their use of the platform, and represent Collective Medical in the Accountable Care Community.
Who you’ll work with:
You will report directly to our Chief Medical Officer and will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product and other internal groups within Collective Medical.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Leveraging your network and expertise to engage ACO’s across the country on how the Collective Network can provide differential value in managing and caring for their members/patients.
- Support the sales team and with broad and deep ACO subject matter expertise throughout ACO new business pursuits and adding ACO's to the Collective Network.
- Serve as the public face of Collective Medical to the ACO market
- Provide guidance internally on policy, requirements, priorities of ACO’s
- Collaborate with Collective’s Product organization on aligning and improving our product set in support of ACO’s
- Work with existing ACO’s on the Collective Network to maximize their value and use of our tools and identifying new opportunities for innovation
The successful candidate will have deep expertise with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) ACO programs including Medicare Advantage (MA), Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP), NextGen, as well as strong knowledge of commercial driven ACO's. Additionally, the candidate will be familiar with other similar value-based initiatives such as CPC+, BPCI and others. Importantly, the Director of Accountable Care will have established relationships and credibility at a national scale across the ACO community.
Find out more about us:
- Clinical background expected, RN, NP, PhD, MD/DO
- 3+ years in ACO executive leadership (CMS, Health System ACO, or Vendor)
- National network and credibility in the ACO community
- Detailed expertise in ACO and other value based care payment models
- Direct experience with care management and care collaboration in an ACO model preferred.
Collective Medical empowers care teams to improve patient outcomes by closing the communication gaps that undermine patient care through seamless collaboration. With a nationwide network covering every national health plan in the country, hundreds of hospitals and health systems and tens of thousands of providers—including hospitals, emergency departments, skilled nursing facilities, primary care providers, mental and behavioral health clinics, and others—Collective Medical’s system-agnostic platform is trusted by healthcare organizations and payers to identify at-risk and complex patients and facilitate actionable collaboration to make better care decisions and improve outcomes. Based in Salt Lake City, Collective Medical is proven to streamline transitions of care, improve coordination across diverse care teams, and reduce unnecessary hospital admissions. Learn more at www.collectivemedicaltech.com and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.