Molding technician will be responsible for setting up the operation of Nissei injection molding machines for production, sampling and qualification process. Other duties include; operating various equipment to run production parts, operator training, perform maintenance on schedule for equipment and molds and quality inspection of product to assure production start-up parts are molded to print.
- Good mechanical abilities related to machinery and molds
- Knowledge of mold building and small repairs so mold will not be damaged.
- Processing capabilities using the press controls
- Ensure setup and operation
- Troubleshooting of equipment to keep operation running.
- Ensure consistent quality components are produced
- Ensure proper equipment operation and preventative maintenance schedules are performed.
- Compliance to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and (QMS) medical quality management system.
Required Level of skill and experience
High School diploma and at least 5-10 years molding experience.in insert molding and working with production operators in Medical Device Industry.
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Plastic Injection Molding: 5 years (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma