- High School Diploma (Trade School or Higher Degree Preferred)
- Metal Machining: 3 Years
- Metal Fabricating: 3 Years
- Product Assembly Knowledge
Full Job Description
Callaway Cars, Inc. is seeking a talented Machinist with Fabrication skills to support manufacturing and engineering operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the position to include, but not limited to:
- Must consistently produce quality automotive components to given specifications.
- Must possess ability to bring raw materials through to finished products.
- Take full responsibility for machine shop, including maintenance, tooling and supplies.
Candidate should have the following skills and abilities:
- Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Set up and operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce metal parts.
- Set up and operate metal forming machines, such as shears and benders, to shape or fabricate parts.
- Verify conformance of parts to specifications, using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges, and micrometer.
- Assemble finished products using tools, machines, fixtures and their own hands.
- Understand how to organize work area for optimum flow
- Effective problem solving and analysis
- Effectively communicate goals, objectives, and tasks needed to be accomplished
- Ability to work with limited supervision
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Machining: 3 years (Preferred)
- CNC: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location