MISSION: Our mission is to provide a safe and compassionate experience that improves the health and well-being of our community by placing the safety of our patients and support of our emploOUR yees at the center of all we do.
: The Patient Care Technician takes direction from the registered nurse. The main functions are to maintains a safe, clean environment in patient rooms and service areas, assists licensed personnel with basic patient needs and monitoring health and vital signs
- Checking Blood pressure, heart rate and pulse as required
- Providing compassionate care by listening to patient's concerns and answering questions and concerns
- Monitoring patients' conditions and providing updates to the medical team
- Turning, repositioning and moving patients between bed, and seats
- Assisting patients to the bathroom and dressing and other activities of daily living.
- Monitoring food and liquid intake
- Escorting/transporting patients to other departments for tests
- Performing EKG, residual urine screening and glucose testing per glucometer as needed
- Participated in quality improvement initiatives in order to maintain high reliability.
Highschool Diploma or GED
Qualified candidates must meet one of the following:
- Previous experience as a nurse aide/residential aide/patient aide with experience in supporting patients' activities of daily living and vital signs OR
- Completion of a nurse aide, multi-skilled tech or patient care tech course(s) OR
- One Clinical Rotation in a Nursing Program currently enrolled
At Inspira Health, you’ll join with the area’s most dedicated and distinguished team to bring quality and compassionate care to our communities. We focus on clinical excellence, providing evidence-based care to help each patient achieve the best possible outcome. The scope and depth of our network can open many doors for your learning and career growth.
Our charitable nonprofit health care organization serves communities across southern New Jersey. The network, which traces its roots to 1899, comprises three hospitals, a comprehensive cancer center, sleep medicine, cardiac testing, digestive health and wound care, urgent care, imaging and rehabilitation, and primary and specialty physician practices in Gloucester, Cumberland, Salem and Camden counties.
Inspira is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, familial status, disability, liability for service in the Armed Forces of the United States, nationality, sex, gender identity or expression.