The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos
Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The
reputation of our company rests on the quality of our
solution and the integrity of our people. See what your
imagination can bring to our solutions in enterprise IT
security management, consulting, secure wireless
networking, communications, and identity management.
We have exciting internship opportunities for students
with experience with or an interest in computational
mathematics, systems engineering, data analysis,
information security, software development, or computer
science. Candidates do not need to be specifically in a
Science Technology Engineering and Math curriculum. We
are interested in individuals that are excited by and
interested in all aspects of technology.
Preference will be given to those applicants based in
the DC, VA, and MD areas. Relocation assistance is not
Business Analyst - Summer Intern
We have an exciting Business Analyst Summer Intern
opportunity that is open for current college or entering
college students and will be based out of our
headquarters in Ashburn, VA.
- While working closely with and being mentored by
full-time career Business analysts the intern will
- Develop and maintain detailed and accurate
functional specification artifacts (written
documentation that includes requirement
definition papers, use cases, UI designs,
workflow, etc.) for assigned projects.
- Conduct functional specification reviews with
Development and other project stakeholders to
make sure the specifications are clearly
understood and agreed upon by all participants.
- Participate and facilitate in brainstorming
meetings with the Development team and other
project stakeholders to elicit requirements.
- Document and evaluate feedback collected through
beta releases, pilot deployments and User
- Current college student or high school graduate
entering a college degreed environment regardless of
your declared major.
- The successful candidate must meet eligibility
requirements to access sensitive information which
requires US Citizenship.
- Must have an interest in technology and or software.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and
the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Proficient with standard PC applications (e.g.,
Windows, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving
- Effective organizational and information management
and tracking abilities.
- Ability to organize processes logically.
- Ability to handle multiple project deliverables and
balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to work well independently and
collaboratively in fast-paced and dynamic
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct
drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an
offer of employment.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program.
Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be
contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security
Administration (“SSA”) and/or the Department of Homeland
Security (“DHS”) of your authorization to work in the
Telos and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative
Action/Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women,
minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans