- This is a Remote Position
The Neuroscience Sales Specialist will be responsible for the sales volume and share growth of the assigned product line as well as representing and promoting Novartis as a leader in the Neuroscience community and market-place.
Incumbents will be responsible for covering a large territory and will focus on the most productive and influential customers within the territory, including office and hospital-based physicians and other Neuroscience centers of influence. Another component of this role includes activities such as opinion leader development. The Sales Specialist must be able to develop relationships and maintain an active presence in the Neuroscience community, academic customers & associated organizations.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, or Business related discipline)
- 3 years or more of successful pharmaceutical sales experience or current NVS Associates in roles that require engaging with customers (including HCPs and/or Payers) and Patients. 2 years or more Specialty Sales (preferably in Neuroscience community)
- Excellence in required skills: interpersonal communication, organization & prioritization, presentation skills, decision making, tactical execution & computer literacy.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Academic customers
- Experience in NS/MS selling biologics/specialty product(s) with a complex distribution pathway (specialty pharmacy, reimbursement specialists)
- 2 years was in a specialty pharmaceutical /biotech sales within the last 5 years
Internal candidates must be in their current position for at least 1 year.
Candidate must be properly licensed and able to safely operate and drive an automobile in order to perform field calls on customers; must have a driving record deemed safe by the Company.
US GEN MED
Company/Legal EntityNovartis Pharmaceuticals
Job TypeFull Time