Health and Wellness Director / Director of Nursing
Put your passion for nursing and your passion for seniors to work in our Assisted Living and Memory Care building. This is an opportunity to truly impact the lives of our residents and ensure that they are making the most of their golden years.
The Director of Nursing is responsible for supervising the personal care staff, coordinating all personal care services provided to residents by personal care staff, promoting the health and wellbeing of each resident, and reporting observed changes in resident condition or health to the Executive Director and resident’s responsible party.
What we offer you:
What we are looking for from you:
- We are a growing company, offering loads of opportunity to advance your career.
- Supportive, Compassionate, and dedicated leadership team ready to provide all the tools to set you up for success.
- Group Medical including dental and vision.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
The boring (but very important) stuff:
- A sincere passion for working with seniors to provide a safe and healthy home for them to spend their golden years.
- Your nursing expertise to perform thorough health assessments on all new residents upon admission to the community.
- We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) that has experience leading a strong clinical team in a large Assisted Living setting.
- A desire to create a culture of caring for each employee, resident, and family members.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is strongly preferred.
- Must be an LVN licensed in the state of CA.
- Three years’ experience in Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s, or Memory Loss care preferred.
- Must have proven management experience and ability to manage staff.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Self-motivated and independent, able to make decisions independently.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation, drug test and TB screen.