We are currently looking to hire Jr. Business Analysts for our valuable client. This is an excellent opportunity for recent college graduates with a business or STEM degree and a strong analytical mindset.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Conducting requirement gathering team meeting with business users and technical team and capture the requirements and use cases.
- Detailed documentation preparation for requirements, use cases, ERD, functional, non- functional requirements.
- Support in analysis, modeling, and other quantitative techniques as needed to answer business questions and evaluate business issues and objections.
- Identify and resolve problems.
- Well versed with UML modelling.
- User Interface prototypes development.
- Process flow development.
- Basic Project Management skills and provide project progress update to project stakeholders.
- Designing UI mockups.
Qualifications/characteristics of a successful candidate:
- Bachelor's degree - all majors encouraged to apply, especially business and finance
- 0-3 years of professional experience.
- Strong analytical skills, work ethic, independence, problem solving ability, effective communication skills, and overall positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while under pressure.
For more information, please contact 703-665-0300 Ext. 101.
Candidates must be willing to relocate.
Citizens, Green Card holders and those who are authorized to work in US are highly encouraged to apply. Also, we do sponsor H1B and Green Card for the right candidate.
Logical Paradigm offers its employees opportunities to work on exciting and innovative projects that influence the lives of people worldwide. The company is committed to helping employees achieve financial security and improved quality of life.
In addition to receiving an equitable salary and having an equal opportunity for professional development and advancement, employees enjoy other benefits which enhances job satisfaction. Our package has been designed keeping in view about the short and long term requirements of the employees.
Job Type: Contract
- business analysis: 1 year (Preferred)