A3 Technology is seeking a Program Analyst to support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Airspace System (NAS) Lifecycle Planning (NLP) Division. This position requires the successful candidate to assist in the development of products, status reporting, and various briefings and reports on Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) Research, Engineering, and Development (RE&D) and Facilities and Equipment (F&E) project planning and project implementation.
- Coordination and development of products for the NextGen Portfolio managers.
- Assist in writing technical documents.
- Write and/or review documented communications for the program including, but not limited to, briefings, memorandums, meeting notes, status reports, and talking points.
- Participate in projects from the planning stage, provides additional or missing materials, and edits, organizes, and formats content for clarity, flow, and integrity.
- Perform technical and quality assurance reviews of products to ensure alignment.
- Assist with monthly and periodic status reporting and preparation of various briefings on NextGen programs and portfolios.
- Conduct research, evaluations, analyses, and studies.
- Present conclusions and recommendations/ solutions to meet short and long-term project/program planning requirements.
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing, clearly, concisely, and with technical accuracy.
- Proficient with MS Windows and MS Office applications and software.
- US Citizenship or documented proof of eligibility to work in the US is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain Government clearance.
- Prior FAA internship or work experience, particularly with NextGen programs or concepts is preferred.
- Education in aviation science or related industry is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree and 2-6 years related experience.