The primary role of the Oliver Technologies Project Manager is to evaluate and make improvements on current processes involving R&D, manufacturing and new production. This role also includes managing ongoing and new projects as we continue to innovate our processes and grow our product lines.
Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Completes projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Develops project objectives by building plans and reviewing project proposals while conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities and assigns tasks to appropriate personnel
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, scheduling changes while documenting RCA’s and recommending actions.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes
- Oversees operational systems, processes, and infrastructure, while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Analyzes and documents production issues for RCAs.
- Anticipates and tracks operational and tactical risks while providing strategic solutions.
- Works closely with multiple departments on special planning and departmental projects.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts. removes barriers and resolves issues of medium complexity involving management. Escalates to appropriate level when required.
- Effectively communicates to individual departments.
- Supports training programs, reinforcing tech and SOP’s between departments to ensure consistency and quality standards are met.
- Stays up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology.
Job type: Full-time
Pay type: Depending on Experience; Salary
Project/Process Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Design skills
- Project management
- Manufacturing methods and procedures
- Process improvement
- Technical understanding
- Documentation skills
- Build Reporting for Management
- Project Management Tools
- Microsoft Projects; ZOHO Projects etc.
- Safety management
- CAD, CAD/CAM design
- Manufacturing experience
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- 5 years+ of manufacturing, or relative experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in program management, business or public administration, technical management, information systems, engineering, finance/accounting, or related fields
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent overall project management experience
- Experience may be considered equivalent if experience demonstrated increased depth and breadth of responsibility
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) can be used in lieu of the educational requirements
- Proficient with MS Office Suite of tools, exposure to scheduling software.
- Proficient with spreadsheet software.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday