Pediatric Associates Inc., is the largest physician-owned pediatric practice in Central Ohio, with five locations around the Columbus area. We are pediatric specialists who care for children from birth through age 21. Our vision and mission are to provide excellent, compassionate medical care for children for generations to come.
Check us out on Facebook at Kidzdocs: Pediatric Associates in Central Ohio
The Medical Receptionist performs all front office procedures and miscellaneous duties as assigned to ensure the efficient and smooth operation of the practice while maintaining courtesy and professionalism at all times with physicians, co-workers, and patients. This position is for our Whitehall office/Columbus office.
- Registers patients for appointments
- Obtains accurate demographic, insurance, and physician information
- Works with Eligibility to ensure insurance pre-certification and other requirements are met.
- Instructs customer on the requirements
- Schedules appointments
- Greets patients and families as they arrive
- Update the system with some new demographic information
- Check accounts to ensure billing balances and insurance co-pays are collected accurately
- Assist patients and families with filling out forms and printing shot records, school excuses, etc.
- Medical records
- Work reports
Job Types: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Columbus, OH 43213: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- EHR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (Required)
- Insurance verification: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location