Technical Sales & Account Manager
Technical Sales & Account Manager - ANSYS Products
Account Managers are responsible for all B2B sales activities from lead generation through close in an assigned territory or set of accounts. Ozen Engineering Inc. is the Northern California ANSYS Channel Partner and sells ANSYS software products and services directly to end users primarily via face-to-face contact, phone and email.
- Lead generation through cold calling (Min. 100/week), independent research on new territories and logos, lunch and learns, LinkedIn Sales Navigator…etc.
- Schedule and attend sales meetings with new and existing customers (performed in conjunction with an applications engineer).
- Maintain a healthy pipeline with qualified prospects and provide accurate details outlining current pipeline and forecast for new sales and renewal business
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Learn and maintain a high-level understanding of the ANSYS suite
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a business-oriented field.
- Strong work ethic, great communication skills, good listener, persuasive, self-motivated, collaborative, confident, intelligent and competitive
- 1 year of experience in field or inside sales is preferred
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of simulation software industry
- Passion to collaborate on developing technology
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude always
- Must demonstrate and maintain the highest ethical standards
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
ANSYS INSPIRE Values:
Strive for Excellence
Passion & Intensity
Respect & Trust
Job Type: Full-time