- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Management Experience
- Microsoft Word
The Department of Anesthesiology is seeking a self-motivated individual who has an exceptional attention to detail, high-level of organizational skills, and resourceful problem-solving skills.
In this position, you will:
- Receive, review and prepare all resident applications for the Resident Review Committee
- Schedule interview sessions, coordinate place, date and time of interview sessions with the program director, faculty and residents involved
- Organize resident orientation sessions and the materials and acknowledgements necessary to participants
- Create and maintain resident policy and procedure manual
- Organize and arrange faculty for all mock oral sessions
- Prepare, maintain and distribute all resident rotation, call and vacation schedules
- Obtain resident time and attendance information on a monthly basis, ensuring compliance with ABA/ACGME requirements
- Schedule and administer AKT test to residents twice a year
- Prepare and submit resident applications for the In-Training Exam
- Schedule quarterly Clinical Competence Committee meetings, schedule appointment with Program Director or Vice Chair for Education for any resident whose performance is below standard expectations, coordinate Remediation Sessions, manage academic actions, misconduct review and follow-up in conjunction with GME under Program Director’s direction
- Accurate monthly E*GME reporting and affiliation agreements (including offsite rotations) to the GME office
- Maintain data in E-Value System
- Ensure completion of all program, 405, and faculty surveys
- Oversee rotation evaluations and statistics; resident credentialing and resident profiles
- Prepare, with the assistance of appropriate faculty, and distribute an annual lecture schedule
- Manage didactic and simulation scheduling
- Meet annually with chair to discuss pay line roster and prepare annual plan
- Meet annually with Program Director to select candidates to be placed on match list
- Other duties as assigned
$48,000 – $51,000
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or three (3) years of full-time experience in a clinical or administrative setting.
- Skill in the use of computers for word processing, slide presentations, report retrieval and other applications as they become necessary
- Master’s degree and three (3) years of office management experience.
- Equivalent experience in administration and office management in an academic health care setting.
- Proficiency in the use of computers for word processing, slide presentations, report retrieval and other applications as they become necessary.
Campus Downtown Campus
Special Instructions to Applicants
Is a background check required for this posting? No
Background Check Notification