The ideal Customer Service Representative is a quick learner, has an outgoing professional demeanor, good attention to detail. This is an excellent opportunity to begin your career with our incredible team.
Customer Service Representatives welcome our clients, receive and process, and complete transactions with exceptional customer service. The right candidate has experience with face to face customer interaction, cash handling, attention to detail and is a good communicator. Full and part-time positions available.
Requirements for Customer Service Representatives Include:
- Compensation of $12+ per hour
- Health, Dental, Life, Long Term/Short Term Disability Insurance and EAP
- 401k, Paid time off, Paid Holidays
- Employee Recognition and Incentive Programs
- Training and potential for growth into new positions
- Employee discount
- Prior customer service experience
- Good communication skills and enjoy working with clients
- Basic computer skills
- Quick problem-solving ability
- Flexible schedule including availability on weekends