Talent Prep was founded in 2013 in the Lower East Side by two NYS certified educators who are dedicated to providing quality education to their community after training and working in some of Manhattan's top private and public schools.
Over the last few years, Talent Prep has grown to work with numerous private and public schools in the city offering Gifted and Talented, Mandarin Immersion, Academic Preparation, and different enrichment programs. With the success of these programs, Talent Prep has attracted families from all over NYC!
Talent Prep is now looking for full-time Assistant On-Site Director for both Manhattan locations.
- Welcome walk-in visitors and providing assistance as needed
- Monitor incoming and outgoing mail/e-mail; answer phone calls and take messages
- Organize classroom items or other refreshments and cleaning
- Assist classroom teachers to deliver the optimal teaching experience
- Assist student(s) with the use of classroom materials and equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned by director
- High school diploma; associate's or bachelor's degree
- Must have experience working with kids age from 3 years old to 4 grade
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must have a strong sense of time and perform duties in a timely manner
- Short demo lesson is required
Salary: $40K to 55K plus company benefits base on performance and experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract