About SHIROKI North America, Inc.
SHIROKI is a global company that develops, manufactures and sells worldwide a variety of exterior and interior components for many major OEMS like Toyota, Nissan, and GM. Exterior commodities include steel and aluminum doorframes, resin and stainless steel molding, and other parts. For interiors, products include seat recliners and seat adjusters, window regulators, door locks and other functional parts. SHIROKI North America consists of a corporate headquarters and manufacturing facility in Smithville, TN, manufacturing facilities in Gordonsville, TN and Dalton, GA, and also a Design/Sales office located in Northville, MI. As a member of the AISIN Group, SHIROKI also manages business at several other AISIN locations around North America.
Senior accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger, prepare and analyze monthly the budget to actual, and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful senior accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Compile cash flow forecast and actual by month and by day
- Assist with annual budgets, forecasts and reports
- Conduct monthly analysis of budgets
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Track and journalize loans and interest
- Maintain and record health insurance and workers compensation reserves
- Review and assign account numbers to expense reports
- Monthly reporting of sales and analysis
- Prepare and process bank transactions – wire transfers, loans, cash balance, check runs
- Update and verify various balance sheet reconciliations
- Complete Census Filings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and three (3) years’ experience in related field
- Have experience working with integrated computer programs and/or applications.
- Have strong communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to coordinate multiple projects and programs.
- Working experience in an Automotive Manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Be able to pass all background checks and pre-employment tests, including any required drug test.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- automotive manufacturing environment: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan